USA: Soros Invests Another $1.9m In Bluefly
Soros Private Equity Partners has invested an additional $1.9 million in online discount designer fashion retailer Bluefly Inc, increasing its stake from 78 to approximately 83 per cent of the company's outstanding equity. Under the terms of the deal, Bluefly issued 1,186,573 shares of common stock at $1.57 per share. Bluefly also issued warrants to purchase 296,644 shares of common stock at any time during the next five years at an exercise price equal to $1.88 per share for a purchase price of $.125 per warrant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar