USA: Soros Invests Another $1.9m In Bluefly
Soros Private Equity Partners has invested an additional $1.9 million in online discount designer fashion retailer Bluefly Inc, increasing its stake from 78 to approximately 83 per cent of the company's outstanding equity. Under the terms of the deal, Bluefly issued 1,186,573 shares of common stock at $1.57 per share. Bluefly also issued warrants to purchase 296,644 shares of common stock at any time during the next five years at an exercise price equal to $1.88 per share for a purchase price of $.125 per warrant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020