USA: SourceGO Uses e-SPS To Connect Buyers, Suppliers
SourceGO, a sourcing firm for buyers in the fabric, apparel and home furnishings markets, has selected New Generation Computing Inc's e-SPS to power an on- line procurement service.
Sourcing experts with Source Global On-Demand (SourceGO), a US company with offices in Shanghai, Washington, DC, and Miami, Fla, provide support to buyers who use the on-line procurement service.
The service, using NGC's e-SPS global sourcing software, makes it easier for buyers to view Request for Proposal and Purchase Order status securely over the Web.
e-SPS also helps enable SourceGO personnel, the producer and the buyer to share visibility and event-management activities throughout the procurement process.
Apparel and home goods company Blair has chosen software company New Generation Computing's web-based sourcing and production system e-SPS to help streamline its global sourcing and production of appa...
Wilsons The Leather Experts has selected New Generation Computing (NGC's) product lifecycle management technology e-PDM, Internet Product Development Manager, completing its end-to-end product lifecyc...
Retailer A|X Armani Exchange has selected New Generation Computing Inc's web-based PLM and production tracking system, e-SPS, to streamline and integrate product development and global sourcing....
Clothing producer Greco Apparel Inc has selected New Generation Computing Inc's enterprise-resource-planning system RedHorse to help it increase speed to market, reduce costs, manage by exception and ...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020