USA: Sourcing Network Helps Rescue Apparel Producers
A deluge of telephone calls and e-mails from companies whose usual sources of apparel production have been disrupted by air chaos following last week's strike on New York and Washington have prompted the American Apparel Producers' Network (AAPNetwork) to open up its regional contacts to all American retailers, apparel manufacturers, apparel brand names and private label developers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores