UK: Sourcing Skills seminar offers quick-fix update
A half-day seminar to help apparel buyers and sellers understand how their businesses can cope with constant changes in international clothing supply chains is taking place in London next month.
The event has been developed by Clothesource and Industry Forum Services in response to requests from buyers who want to catch up quickly on the latest sourcing trends.
It will help delegates to identify potential new sources, evaluate them, and make informed and profitable decisions.
The seminar will also enable executives to review current sourcing against their competitors, using Clothesource's latest information on the changing competitiveness supplier countries.
There will also be hands-on practice in using the knowledge and skills taught, as well as the opportunity to discuss how your businesses can manage current suppliers more profitably.
The Essential Sourcing Skills Seminar will take place on Wednesday 3 March in London at 1.30 pm - enabling buyers in the UK and mainland Europe to get up-to-date with a minimum of time away from the office.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective