USA: Sourcing Specialist Engebretson Moves To Delia's Corp
dELiA*s Corp. (Nasdaq: news), a leading multichannel retailer to teenage girls and young women, today announced the appointment of Mark Engebretson, 43, to the position of Senior Vice President of Sourcing and Production. Mr. Engebretson was most recently Vice President of Garment Production for Victoria's Secret Direct, where he was responsible for all areas of the product development and manufacturing cycle. Prior to that, he was Vice President of Sourcing and Production for Liz Claiborne's Collection Division. Over the course of his 20 years in the apparel industry, he also served in various sourcing and production roles at A/X Armani Exchange, Tahari and Harve Benard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar