US: South China Sea tensions “could impact footwear”
Footwear imports into the South China Sea could become slower and more expensive if local tensions continue to escalate, warns a new report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- DENIM DAYS: Suppliers weigh up industry challenges
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launched
- Nike criticised over Vietnam sourcing ethics
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- Nike launches women's kit from recycled polyester
- Wal-Mart outlines China investments