INDIA: South Korea Drops Anti-Dumping Investigations
Anti-dumping investigations by South Korea against cotton yarn imported from India have been dropped because no evidence to prove the allegations.
A delegation from South Korea's anti-dumping authority has visited manufacturing units in India to conduct an investigation.
Meanwhile, India is set to approach the World Trade Organisation about setting up a dispute settlement panel against the re-imposition of anti-dumping duty on jute products by Brazil.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth