HONDURAS: South Korea Textile Plant Creates 1,100 Jobs
Up to 1,100 jobs will be created when South Korean textile giant Woong Chun opens a new $30 million factory in Honduras later this year.
The new 36,000 sqm plant, which is set to open in San Pedro Sula in October, will produce several grades of textiles from imported thread.
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores