PAKISTAN: South Korean Firms Eye Garment Units, Mills
Officials from the Export Promotion Bureau said a trade delegation from Seoul had held discussions with Pakistani tanners, leather garment manufacturers and textile mills during a week-long visit to Pakistan.
The Asia Pulse newspaper said the group also visited tanneries and textile mills and held talks on boosting bilateral trade and investment.
It added the delegation also held a meeting with Board of Investment officials, members of Aptma, Pakistan Yarn Merchants Association, and the Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar