USA: Spacer-Lite Fabrics Dress Up Intimate Apparel
Vertically integrated knit and fabric company The Crystal Textile Group (formerly 'The Tricot Man') has launched a new line of spacer fabrics for a wide variety of apparel, medical, industrial and technical end-uses. The so-called Spacer-Lite fabrics are made up of two outer textile substrates, which are joined together and kept apart by an insert of spacer yams. This design creates a ventilated layer of air, allowing heat and moisture to escape. The basic substrates, while limited, can be developed in various novelties.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020