USA: Spalding And Hampton Industries Part Company
The partnership for Spalding men's activewear will end following delivery of the Spring 2001 apparel collection.
Hampton Industries Inc, based in New York, NY, has been the exclusive apparel licensee for Spalding men's activewear. The apparel line included activewear tops and bottoms, which were sold through sporting goods retailers and mass merchant stores.
A new licensee for the men's Fall 2001 season and beyond will be announced shortly.
Spalding Sports Worldwide
Spalding Sports Worldwide is the nation's first full-line sporting goods company. Its leadership and innovative products have led to breakthroughs in virtually every major sporting goods product category. Under the Spalding umbrella are the Strata, Top-Flite, Etonic, Ben Hogan and Dudley brands. To find more information on Spalding, visit its website at www.spalding.com.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores