USA: Spalding And Hampton Industries Part Company
Spalding Sports Worldwide announced today that Hampton Industries and Spalding have mutually agreed to end their three-year relationship.The partnership for Spalding men's activewear will end following delivery of the Spring 2001 apparel collection.Hampton Industries Inc, based in New York, NY, has been the exclusive apparel licensee for Spalding men's activewear. The apparel line included activewear tops and bottoms, which were sold through sporting goods retailers and mass merchant stores.A new licensee for the men's Fall 2001 season and beyond will be announced shortly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar