USA: Spanish Agencies Try Out ModelWire, Inc Technology
ModelWire, Inc, a division of Geyser Technologies, Inc, has announced that its suite of "eFashion" software is being implemented by modeling agencies in Spain. Traffic and Group are now among the first "wired" agencies worldwide as they have recently implemented both ModelWire Imaging and Booking. Joining them in adopting the ModelWire Booking system are Maroe and Stars, two agencies based in Madrid. "Partnering with the top agencies in Spain validates not only the strength and usefulness of our software, but its adaptability as well," said Bob Olejar, chairman of ModelWire, Inc. "We are extremely excited about the reception the ModelWire software received in Spain and look to continue that expansion in other key territories." ModelWire Imaging eliminates "hard-copy" portfolios that require thousands of dollars annually to update, maintain and ship, and demands significantly longer lead-times for project casting. ModelWire Imaging clients such as advertising agencies, retailers and design houses can now install their companion version of the Imaging System via a one button download over the Internet. Once installed, they can view portfolios from their modeling agencies in real-time and avoid the congestion and related delays of the Internet. ModelWire Booking is a proprietary software package whereby users have access to databases and calendars for models and clients, resulting in a dramatically streamlined booking process. Features include scheduling, event management, real-time global updating, customization for each model, as well as email and accounting system compatibility. More information on ModelWire's Imaging and Booking system can be found online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022