USA: Spanish Agencies Try Out ModelWire, Inc Technology
ModelWire, Inc, a division of Geyser Technologies, Inc, has announced that its suite of "eFashion" software is being implemented by modeling agencies in Spain. Traffic and Group are now among the first "wired" agencies worldwide as they have recently implemented both ModelWire Imaging and Booking. Joining them in adopting the ModelWire Booking system are Maroe and Stars, two agencies based in Madrid. "Partnering with the top agencies in Spain validates not only the strength and usefulness of our software, but its adaptability as well," said Bob Olejar, chairman of ModelWire, Inc. "We are extremely excited about the reception the ModelWire software received in Spain and look to continue that expansion in other key territories." ModelWire Imaging eliminates "hard-copy" portfolios that require thousands of dollars annually to update, maintain and ship, and demands significantly longer lead-times for project casting. ModelWire Imaging clients such as advertising agencies, retailers and design houses can now install their companion version of the Imaging System via a one button download over the Internet. Once installed, they can view portfolios from their modeling agencies in real-time and avoid the congestion and related delays of the Internet. ModelWire Booking is a proprietary software package whereby users have access to databases and calendars for models and clients, resulting in a dramatically streamlined booking process. Features include scheduling, event management, real-time global updating, customization for each model, as well as email and accounting system compatibility. More information on ModelWire's Imaging and Booking system can be found online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020