USA: Spanish Agencies Try Out ModelWire, Inc Technology
ModelWire, Inc, a division of Geyser Technologies, Inc, has announced that its suite of "eFashion" software is being implemented by modeling agencies in Spain. Traffic and Group are now among the first "wired" agencies worldwide as they have recently implemented both ModelWire Imaging and Booking. Joining them in adopting the ModelWire Booking system are Maroe and Stars, two agencies based in Madrid. "Partnering with the top agencies in Spain validates not only the strength and usefulness of our software, but its adaptability as well," said Bob Olejar, chairman of ModelWire, Inc. "We are extremely excited about the reception the ModelWire software received in Spain and look to continue that expansion in other key territories." ModelWire Imaging eliminates "hard-copy" portfolios that require thousands of dollars annually to update, maintain and ship, and demands significantly longer lead-times for project casting. ModelWire Imaging clients such as advertising agencies, retailers and design houses can now install their companion version of the Imaging System via a one button download over the Internet. Once installed, they can view portfolios from their modeling agencies in real-time and avoid the congestion and related delays of the Internet. ModelWire Booking is a proprietary software package whereby users have access to databases and calendars for models and clients, resulting in a dramatically streamlined booking process. Features include scheduling, event management, real-time global updating, customization for each model, as well as email and accounting system compatibility. More information on ModelWire's Imaging and Booking system can be found online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022