DENMARK: Spanish Chain Mango Expands Into Scandinavia
Spanish fashion chain Mango is to open its first shop in Scandinavia. The 830 square metre store will be located in the Fisketorvet shopping center in Copenhagen which is due to open on October 10th.Although a full list of tennants has not yet been released, companies that are known to have taken space include shoe shops Din Sko, Radical and Nilson Sko of Sweden, and Danish young fashion chain Bianco Footwear. Danish group Bestseller, which has boutiques under labels such as Jack and Jones, Vero Moda, and Only will also have a presence. For children there are Kids 4 Kids and Lego shop - which sells clothes, rucksacks and accessories made under license from Lego toys.Fisketorvet will have 100 shops and a cinema multiplex with 10 screens, as well as restaurants. It is situated in Copenhagen's old fish market and is just 20 minutes walk from the city square. The total size is 54,000 square metres. The whole concept is run by Swedish company Piren AB. Since the bridge that links Copenhagen with the Swedish mainland opened last summer, there has been a huge influx of visitors from southern Sweden to Copenhagen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022