DENMARK: Spanish Chain Mango Expands Into Scandinavia
Spanish fashion chain Mango is to open its first shop in Scandinavia. The 830 square metre store will be located in the Fisketorvet shopping center in Copenhagen which is due to open on October 10th.Although a full list of tennants has not yet been released, companies that are known to have taken space include shoe shops Din Sko, Radical and Nilson Sko of Sweden, and Danish young fashion chain Bianco Footwear. Danish group Bestseller, which has boutiques under labels such as Jack and Jones, Vero Moda, and Only will also have a presence. For children there are Kids 4 Kids and Lego shop - which sells clothes, rucksacks and accessories made under license from Lego toys.Fisketorvet will have 100 shops and a cinema multiplex with 10 screens, as well as restaurants. It is situated in Copenhagen's old fish market and is just 20 minutes walk from the city square. The total size is 54,000 square metres. The whole concept is run by Swedish company Piren AB. Since the bridge that links Copenhagen with the Swedish mainland opened last summer, there has been a huge influx of visitors from southern Sweden to Copenhagen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022