DENMARK: Spanish Chain Mango Expands Into Scandinavia
Spanish fashion chain Mango is to open its first shop in Scandinavia. The 830 square metre store will be located in the Fisketorvet shopping center in Copenhagen which is due to open on October 10th.Although a full list of tennants has not yet been released, companies that are known to have taken space include shoe shops Din Sko, Radical and Nilson Sko of Sweden, and Danish young fashion chain Bianco Footwear. Danish group Bestseller, which has boutiques under labels such as Jack and Jones, Vero Moda, and Only will also have a presence. For children there are Kids 4 Kids and Lego shop - which sells clothes, rucksacks and accessories made under license from Lego toys.Fisketorvet will have 100 shops and a cinema multiplex with 10 screens, as well as restaurants. It is situated in Copenhagen's old fish market and is just 20 minutes walk from the city square. The total size is 54,000 square metres. The whole concept is run by Swedish company Piren AB. Since the bridge that links Copenhagen with the Swedish mainland opened last summer, there has been a huge influx of visitors from southern Sweden to Copenhagen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack