PHILIPPINES: Spanish Label Waipai To Debut This Year
Edi Tekeli, the man who introduced the Mango fashion chain to the Philippines, hopes to achieve the same success with the Spanish clothing brand Waipai. In an interview with BusinessWorld he said he plans to open a total of 10 Waipai boutiques before the end of the year. The first two stores will be located at the Power Plant Mall and The SM Podium in Manila. The next two will be at the Greenbelt Mall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"