US: Spanx CEO Goldman to leave group
US-based intimate apparel brand Spanx has confirmed its CEO, Laurie Ann Goldman, is leaving the company.
A spokesperson for the firm told just-style Goldman is leaving "by mutual agreement" with founder Sara Blakely.
Gregg Ribatt, former president & CEO of Collective Brands Performance & Lifestlye Group and Stuart Weitzman, a member of the Spanx advisory board, have been named interim CEO.
Ribatt will assist in the search for a new chief executive, the spokesperson said.
Formerly a Coca-Cola executive where she was head of the world-wide licensing division, Goldman joined Spanx as CEO in 2002.
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Open markets key for US apparel workers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges