US: Spanx CEO Goldman to leave group
US-based intimate apparel brand Spanx has confirmed its CEO, Laurie Ann Goldman, is leaving the company.
A spokesperson for the firm told just-style Goldman is leaving "by mutual agreement" with founder Sara Blakely.
Gregg Ribatt, former president & CEO of Collective Brands Performance & Lifestlye Group and Stuart Weitzman, a member of the Spanx advisory board, have been named interim CEO.
Ribatt will assist in the search for a new chief executive, the spokesperson said.
Formerly a Coca-Cola executive where she was head of the world-wide licensing division, Goldman joined Spanx as CEO in 2002.
Introduction Footwear in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile......
Introduction Footwear in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also cont...
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details