US: Spanx CEO Goldman to leave group
US-based intimate apparel brand Spanx has confirmed its CEO, Laurie Ann Goldman, is leaving the company.
A spokesperson for the firm told just-style Goldman is leaving "by mutual agreement" with founder Sara Blakely.
Gregg Ribatt, former president & CEO of Collective Brands Performance & Lifestlye Group and Stuart Weitzman, a member of the Spanx advisory board, have been named interim CEO.
Ribatt will assist in the search for a new chief executive, the spokesperson said.
Formerly a Coca-Cola executive where she was head of the world-wide licensing division, Goldman joined Spanx as CEO in 2002.
Introduction Footwear in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile......
Introduction Footwear in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also cont...
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket