US: Spanx CEO Goldman to leave group
US-based intimate apparel brand Spanx has confirmed its CEO, Laurie Ann Goldman, is leaving the company.
A spokesperson for the firm told just-style Goldman is leaving "by mutual agreement" with founder Sara Blakely.
Gregg Ribatt, former president & CEO of Collective Brands Performance & Lifestlye Group and Stuart Weitzman, a member of the Spanx advisory board, have been named interim CEO.
Ribatt will assist in the search for a new chief executive, the spokesperson said.
Formerly a Coca-Cola executive where she was head of the world-wide licensing division, Goldman joined Spanx as CEO in 2002.
Introduction Footwear in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile......
Introduction Footwear in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also cont...
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals