Spanx names Glennon CFO and COO
US-based intimate apparel brand Spanx has named Dan Glennon as its new chief financial officer and chief operating officer.
In this role Glennon will lead the cross functional teams of global finance, legal, IT, sourcing, manufacturing and planning as well as data and analytics.
He will report to recently appointed CEO Jan Singer, and will be based at the company's corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. Singer said Glennon's experience and leadership will be "extremely valuable as Spanx continues to evolve and take shape for the next phase of growth."
With more than 15 years of financial and operations experience, Glennon joins Spanx from framing firm Larson-Juhl, where he served as CFO. He has also previously held similar roles at tea company Teavana and Coalition America (now dba Stratose).
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar