AUSTRALIA: Specialty Fashion ends La Senza agreement
Speciality Fashion Group is set to terminate its licence agreement with underwear brand La Senza.
The agreement will wind down over the next six months, with the 19 stores to be closed or converted for use by one of the group's other brands. Its e-commerce site is expected to continue to trade for the remainder of the year.
Speciality Fashion Group said it was ending the agreement because the seasonal and demographic complexities of the La Senza product being developed for the North American market have not translated, and proved challenging in the Australian market.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015