AUSTRALIA: Specialty Fashion ends La Senza agreement
Speciality Fashion Group is set to terminate its licence agreement with underwear brand La Senza.
The agreement will wind down over the next six months, with the 19 stores to be closed or converted for use by one of the group's other brands. Its e-commerce site is expected to continue to trade for the remainder of the year.
Speciality Fashion Group said it was ending the agreement because the seasonal and demographic complexities of the La Senza product being developed for the North American market have not translated, and proved challenging in the Australian market.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change