AUSTRALIA: Specialty Fashion ends La Senza agreement
Speciality Fashion Group is set to terminate its licence agreement with underwear brand La Senza.
The agreement will wind down over the next six months, with the 19 stores to be closed or converted for use by one of the group's other brands. Its e-commerce site is expected to continue to trade for the remainder of the year.
Speciality Fashion Group said it was ending the agreement because the seasonal and demographic complexities of the La Senza product being developed for the North American market have not translated, and proved challenging in the Australian market.
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- El Corte Ingles to accelerate time to market
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019