US: Speedo chooses ChannelAdvisor to boost e-commerce
Speedo USA has selected global e-commerce platform provider ChannelAdvisor to expand its e-commerce channels.
ChannelAdvisor will work with the swimwear company to create a paid search and comparison shopping strategy through ChannelAdvisor's e-commerce platform. This will allow Speedo USA's search to generate keywords for products and will simplify the company's comparison shopping campaigns.
"By leveraging our in-house team of experts to fully manage both paid search and comparison shopping, Speedo USA will be able to further expand its online presence to get in front of new audiences and capture new customers," said ChannelAdvisor president and chief operating officer David Spitz.
ChannelAdvisor's platform provides a reporting dashboard that will provide current data on Speedo USA's search and shopping efforts.
Innovation has not only allowed performance-apparel maker Under Armour to charge a premium for its products, but has also helped the company to a 32% hike in third quarter profit, it said earlier this...
Sweden's New Wave Group AB, which supplies promotional products and sportswear brands such as Cutter & Buck and Speedo in Europe and the US, has bought Paris Glove of Canada Inc for CAD16.5m (US$16.3m...
Intimate apparel and swimwear maker The Warnaco Group Inc has booked a 3.8% drop in adjusted third quarter profit, despite continuing growth in its Calvin Klein businesses and strong sales in Asia and...
Footwear business Crocs posted strong double-digit gains in third quarter profit and revenues, but warned that softness in its European markets could impact the fourth quarter....
Athletic apparel and footwear business Under Armour highlighted the performance of new products after recording strong growth in earnings and revenues in the third quarter....
Crocs has lowered its third-quarter revenue and earnings guidance on the back of "softness" in its consumer direct channel in kiosk and outlet stores....
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Overcapacity in China could reshape fibre markets
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- US Q2 in brief - G-III Apparel, A&F, Sears
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras