US: Speedo chooses ChannelAdvisor to boost e-commerce
Speedo USA has selected global e-commerce platform provider ChannelAdvisor to expand its e-commerce channels.
ChannelAdvisor will work with the swimwear company to create a paid search and comparison shopping strategy through ChannelAdvisor's e-commerce platform. This will allow Speedo USA's search to generate keywords for products and will simplify the company's comparison shopping campaigns.
"By leveraging our in-house team of experts to fully manage both paid search and comparison shopping, Speedo USA will be able to further expand its online presence to get in front of new audiences and capture new customers," said ChannelAdvisor president and chief operating officer David Spitz.
ChannelAdvisor's platform provides a reporting dashboard that will provide current data on Speedo USA's search and shopping efforts.
Innovation has not only allowed performance-apparel maker Under Armour to charge a premium for its products, but has also helped the company to a 32% hike in third quarter profit, it said earlier this...
Sweden's New Wave Group AB, which supplies promotional products and sportswear brands such as Cutter & Buck and Speedo in Europe and the US, has bought Paris Glove of Canada Inc for CAD16.5m (US$16.3m...
Intimate apparel and swimwear maker The Warnaco Group Inc has booked a 3.8% drop in adjusted third quarter profit, despite continuing growth in its Calvin Klein businesses and strong sales in Asia and...
Footwear business Crocs posted strong double-digit gains in third quarter profit and revenues, but warned that softness in its European markets could impact the fourth quarter....
Athletic apparel and footwear business Under Armour highlighted the performance of new products after recording strong growth in earnings and revenues in the third quarter....
Crocs has lowered its third-quarter revenue and earnings guidance on the back of "softness" in its consumer direct channel in kiosk and outlet stores....
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- India sets out long-overdue clothing labour reform
- Delta Galil buys VF Corp premium brands for $120m
- Brexit to halt deflation in UK clothing sector
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Nike faces domestic and future order headwinds
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts