US: Speedo chooses ChannelAdvisor to boost e-commerce
Speedo USA has selected global e-commerce platform provider ChannelAdvisor to expand its e-commerce channels.
ChannelAdvisor will work with the swimwear company to create a paid search and comparison shopping strategy through ChannelAdvisor's e-commerce platform. This will allow Speedo USA's search to generate keywords for products and will simplify the company's comparison shopping campaigns.
"By leveraging our in-house team of experts to fully manage both paid search and comparison shopping, Speedo USA will be able to further expand its online presence to get in front of new audiences and capture new customers," said ChannelAdvisor president and chief operating officer David Spitz.
ChannelAdvisor's platform provides a reporting dashboard that will provide current data on Speedo USA's search and shopping efforts.
Innovation has not only allowed performance-apparel maker Under Armour to charge a premium for its products, but has also helped the company to a 32% hike in third quarter profit, it said earlier this...
Sweden's New Wave Group AB, which supplies promotional products and sportswear brands such as Cutter & Buck and Speedo in Europe and the US, has bought Paris Glove of Canada Inc for CAD16.5m (US$16.3m...
Intimate apparel and swimwear maker The Warnaco Group Inc has booked a 3.8% drop in adjusted third quarter profit, despite continuing growth in its Calvin Klein businesses and strong sales in Asia and...
Footwear business Crocs posted strong double-digit gains in third quarter profit and revenues, but warned that softness in its European markets could impact the fourth quarter....
Athletic apparel and footwear business Under Armour highlighted the performance of new products after recording strong growth in earnings and revenues in the third quarter....
Crocs has lowered its third-quarter revenue and earnings guidance on the back of "softness" in its consumer direct channel in kiosk and outlet stores....
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- PVH to take control of Tommy Hilfiger China unit
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024