USA: Speizman And Lonati Extend Agreement
Speizman Industries announced that Lonati, S.p.A has extended the terms of its agency agreement with the company for an additional two years beginning on December 31, 2001 through December 31, 2003. Lonati, S.p.A. is the world's largest manufacturer of hosiery knitting equipment. Robert S. Speizman, president and CEO, said: "We believe our strong relationship with Lonati should position us to supply the labour-saving closed toe machine in the United States and Canada over the next few years. Lonati has also agreed to provide us an additional minimum one-year period for purchasing Lonati equipment in US dollars, minimising our foreign currency risk."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack