USA: Speizman And Lonati Extend Agreement
Speizman Industries announced that Lonati, S.p.A has extended the terms of its agency agreement with the company for an additional two years beginning on December 31, 2001 through December 31, 2003. Lonati, S.p.A. is the world's largest manufacturer of hosiery knitting equipment. Robert S. Speizman, president and CEO, said: "We believe our strong relationship with Lonati should position us to supply the labour-saving closed toe machine in the United States and Canada over the next few years. Lonati has also agreed to provide us an additional minimum one-year period for purchasing Lonati equipment in US dollars, minimising our foreign currency risk."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar