USA: Speizman Updates Progress On Strategic Initiatives
With the funding of its currency losses now behind it, Speizman Industries believes it is now positioned for growth and profitability, consistent with its long-term strategic plan. "Our vision is to build on our current leadership position in the commercial machinery industry for the sock and laundry segments by providing the latest innovative product solutions and value-added services," Robert S. Speizman, chief executive officer of Speizman Industries, commented. "Capitalising on our dominant market position, we have taken important steps on each of the elements in our strategy which we believe will increase both revenues and profit margins and build value for our stockholders."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016