UK: Spendthrift Boo To Take Another Stab At Business
Boo, the British fashion site famous for chic clothes and bad business sense, is to reopen its doors next month, said Ben Narasin CEO of fashionmall.com which acquired the site in June.But Boo won't be appearing in the same format. This time around, the site will not carry any inventory, becoming an apparel portal rather than an online store, Narasin revealed at the eTail2000 conference in New York this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing