UK: Spendthrift Boo To Take Another Stab At Business
Boo, the British fashion site famous for chic clothes and bad business sense, is to reopen its doors next month, said Ben Narasin CEO of fashionmall.com which acquired the site in June.But Boo won't be appearing in the same format. This time around, the site will not carry any inventory, becoming an apparel portal rather than an online store, Narasin revealed at the eTail2000 conference in New York this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report