UK: Spiced Up Burberry Pulls In Celebs And Higher Earnings
A sales increase of eleven per cent over the past twelve months, raising annual earnings of the long-established branded clothing house of Burberry to a record £210m has been announced on the eve of the opening of a l5,000 square foot three floor retail store. Sited in the heart of fashionable New Bond Street, the flagship store reflects the new face of Burberry - as a shopping mecca for celebrities - and the merchandise transformations that have taken place since the arrival a little over a year ago of American fashion executive Rose Marie Bravo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"