USA: Spiegel Catalog’s Payner-Gregor New Bluefly President
As president, Payner-Gregor will be responsible for Bluefly's merchandising, marketing and e-commerce groups. She will also join Bluefly's board of directors, which has been expanded to eight members.
Payner-Gregor brings more than 23 years of retail experience to Bluefly. During her six-year tenure at Spiegel Catalog, she oversaw the catalogue, Internet and outlet stores for the $700 million fashion and home retailer.
She has also held senior executive positions with Guess? Inc, Pastille (a division of Neiman Marcus), and Henri Bendel.
Companies: Bluefly Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Online designer brand retailer Bluefly has managed to generate record sales for the fourth quarter and full year 2005 - reportedly owing to an incremental marketing spend - but posted operating losses...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Online fashion retailer Bluefly Inc has appointed Brad Matson as chief marketing officer....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' April sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report