USA: Spiegel Delays Filing Of Annual Report
The Illinois-based company, which also operates the Eddie Bauer chain and filed for Chapter 11 last month, said the report would be delayed until its auditor reviews findings from an independent examiner.
In a statement, Spiegel said it was advised by its auditor, KPMG, that it could not provide it with an audit opinion until it sees the examiner's report.
KPMG also said it would be unable to perform a review of any of the company's 2003 quarterly reports.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022