USA: Sport-Haley And Spalding Sports Go For Golf License
Sport-Haley Inc and Spalding Sports Worldwide have entered into a licensing agreement to produce a complete collection of men's premium golf apparel under the Ben Hogan brand name in the United States. "The Ben Hogan brand has always stood for the highest standards of quality and excellence in the golf industry," stated Stephanie Lawrence, Spalding's vice president, worldwide licensing. "We will continue this tradition with a collection of clothing under the Ben Hogan brand name. The collection will be a personification of Mr Hogan's classic style."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack