USA: Sport Haley Considering Strategies
Active apparel maker Sport-Haley Inc has hired investment-banking firm Caymus Partners LLC to help it evaluate strategic plans to capitalise on shareholder value.
It is not yet known whether any transaction will occur as a result of this exercise.
Caymus Partners LLC is a middle-market investment banking firm with bases in Atlanta and New York.
Sport-Haley Inc designs and markets men's and ladies' fashion golf apparel and outerwear under the Haley label and premium men's apparel under the Ben Hogan label.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack