USA: Sport-Haley Hit By Fall In Sales Of Golf Gear
Golf apparel manufacturer Sport-Haley Inc said it expects demand for fashion golf apparel to continue to be depressed by poor economic conditions, especially within the resort and leisure travel sectors. Commenting on the company's first quarter results, Kevin M Tomlinson, chief operating officer, said that the last nine months has been affected by the severely impacted travel and leisure sectors of the economy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020