USA: Sport-Haley To Make Top-Flite Golf Apparel Line
The Colorado-based company said the amendment allows it to market Top-Flite branded apparel in the United States and its territories, Mexico, Aruba, the Cayman Islands, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, the Bahamas and the British Virgin Islands.
It added in accordance with the previous agreement, Sport-Haley will continue to make and market premium golf apparel bearing the Ben Hogan trademark.
"The strength of our relationship with Top-Flite Golf is due to the success we have enjoyed marketing Ben Hogan apparel," said Sport-Haley CEO Kevin Tomlinson.
"To be able to build on that relationship by launching a moderately priced golf apparel line with strong brand recognition makes perfect sense."
Top-Flite Golf president and CEO, Jim Craigie, added: "Our expanded association with Sport-Haley fits ideally into our business strategy and specifically the Top-Flite business proposition of quality and value.
"We're thrilled with the success of the Ben Hogan apparel line and are confident the consumer demand for a high quality, moderately priced Top-Flite apparel line from such a reputable brand will be well received in the marketplace."
Financial details were not released.
Clothing and shoe retailer Colorado Group said its full-year earnings took a 19.1% dive, caused by stock difficulties and sluggish consumer spending....
High-street fashion favourite Hennes & Mauritz is to open a store on the trendy Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles....
Stage Stores has appointed a new COO and president....
Federated Department Stores said it would close five distribution centres in 2006 as part of its realignment of the Macy's business....
Golf apparel and outerwear company Sport-Haley has signed a joint venture deal with apparel manufacturer and marketer Explorer Gear USA to make and market Top-Flite branded apparel to Wal-Mart Stores ...
Outdoor apparel and shoe company Timberland has signed a definitive deal to buy apparel and socks company SmartWool....
Shoe and clothing retailer Colorado Group Ltd today reported a 41 per cent drop in half-yearly net profit to $A7.6 million....
Floundering department store retailer Mervyns LLC says continuing losses are causing it to shut almost a quarter of its stores at the cost of 4,800 jobs....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020