USA: Sport Supply Appointed Exclusive Distributor Of Antigua Apparel
The Antigua brand of golf and outer apparel is worn by professional golfers on the LPGA and PGA tour, and is the official brand of the NBC golf telecast team. Antigua is an official licensee of the NBA, NFL, NHL and Major League baseball. Antigua has been a manufacturer of authentic golf apparel and casual lifestyle apparel for twenty years.
John P. Walker, president, stated: "The distribution agreement with Antigua allows us to market this product line exclusively to high school and collegiate golf teams as well as other team sports. In addition, Antigua's line of logo shirts allows us to market to institutional and premium organizations that procure these products for special or promotional events. This is a niche business we intend to capitalize on. Antigua is one of the most well known names in golf and their confidence in our abilities to exclusively market their products through our company speaks highly of SSG's reach into the institutional marketplace."
"The strategic appointment of SSG as our exclusive distributor to high schools and municipal institutions gives us instant access to a huge market. SSG's dominant position in the market will help to grow our brand and get our product on the backs of the next generation of consumers," said L. Steven Haynes, CEO of Antigua Enterprises Inc (CDNX:ANE).
Sport Supply Group is a leading direct marketer of sporting goods equipment to the institutional marketplace. The company's products and proprietary brands are used by amateur and professional athletes in schools, colleges, universities, governmental agencies, camps and youth organizations across the county. For more information about Sport Supply Group visit http://www.sportsupplygroup.com.
This news release, other than the historical information, consists of forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties detailed from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the Company's Reports on Form 10-K and Form 10-Q. Actual results may vary materially.
Companies: Steven Madden
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fashion footwear company Steven Madden has appointed Daniel Friedman as executive licensing director....
Surf goods maker Ocean Pacific (Op) is producing a range of National Basketball Association (NBA) beachwear in what is the business's first co-branded strategic relationship....
Footwear wholesaler Steven Madden has announced the appointment of Matt Joyce to president of the company's women's wholesale division....
Footwear retailer Steven Madden has reported a 12.9 per cent third-quarter sales rise after its wholesale and retail units saw good demand, and has announced the forthcoming departure of president Ric...
Sports shoe company K-Swiss has reported a slight rise in third-quarter income, encouraged by better international revenue and share buybacks....
Shoe company Steven Madden Ltd says third-quarter profit is likely to exceed forecasts on better-than-anticipated sales in both wholesale and retail as well as gross margin growth....
Specialty family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource Inc has completed its previously announced senior management succession....
Shoe chain Payless ShoeSource Inc has secured Matthew Rubel, a former executive of sportswear giant Nike Inc, as its new chief executive officer from July onwards....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022