USA: Sportif Signs Up For Essentus Solution
Essentus International announced that Sportif USA, an outdoor apparel icompany, is beta-testing its new CRM application which will be integrated with Essentus Fashion Vision, a supply chain solution. Sportif recently selected Essentus Fashion Vision as a best-of-breed solution capable of integrating information from its multiple sales channels. As a complete solution, Sportif has implemented Essentus CRM to increase visibility of customer needs and to reduce the costs of handling each sales order in house. During the past six months, Essentus CRM has been beta-tested by 20 Sportif salespeople.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022