USA: Sports Firm K2 Says Q2 Earnings Jump 62 Per Cent
Net sales for the second quarter were $157.2 million, compared with $143.1 million in the same period last year. Net income rose to $3.8 million as compared with $2.3 million a year ago.
For the six months ended 30 June 2002, net sales totalled $304.7 million, down 3 per cent from the $314.6 million reported in the same period in 2001. Net income, however, increased 41 per cent, to $7.7 million as compared with $5.5 million a year ago.
K2 designs and markets a range of brand-name sporting goods, including Planet Earth apparel, Adio skateboard shoes and Hilton corporate casuals.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar