GERMANY: Sports Firms Fight Adidas 3-Stripe Olympics Kit
Sports companies Nike Inc, Puma AG and Reebok Ltd are campaigning to ban rival Adidas-Salomon AG from using its three-stripe design on uniforms at the 2006 winter Olympics, according to German newspaper Handelsblatt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores