TAIWAN: Sports Shoe Giants Report Nov Revenue Slip
Taiwan's leading sports shoe giants Pou Chen Corp and Feng Tay Enterprises Co, who produce athletic shoes for some of the world's biggest sports firms, on Tuesday reported lower November revenues. Feng Tay, which supplies industry leader Nike, posted a 10.7 per cent slide in revenue to NT$773 million from $866m in 2001 but said its 11 month revenue was up nine per cent to NT$8.2 billion from $7.5bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack