TAIWAN: Sports Shoe Producer Sets Up Global Logistics HQ
Feng Tay Enterprises Co, which designs and makes sports shoes for companies including Nike, revealed on Friday its to transform its headquarters in central Taiwan into a global logistics management centre. The company, which also produces casual shoes, inline skates and blade skates, recently completed a new office building and plant in the centre, which is located on a 720,000-square-foot site in the Toulio High-tech Industrial Zone in Yunlin County.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack