USA: Sportsline.com Buys Some Assets Of Outdoor Apparel Etailer
MVP.com had laid off about 115 employees over the past month. Late last year Sportsline severed a marketing agreement with MVP.com because of overdue payments. Financial terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Sportsline acquired domain names, trademarks and certain other assets associated with the websites MVP.com, PlanetOutdoors.com, igogolf.com, tennisdirect.com, and golfclubtrader.com. MVP.com is backed by Benchmark Capital and Freeman Spogli, as well as former professional athletes John Elway, Wayne Gretzky, and Michael Jordan. MVP.com could not be reached for comment.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020