SWITZERLAND: Sportswear Firm Arena Has Solid 2002
Sportswear firm Arena on Thursday posted a 17 per cent rise in 2202 gross profit to $7.8 million from $6.7m in the year-ago period despite a fall in consolidated sales revenue to $93.5m from $103m.
The company, which revealed it sees revenue of $107.5m by 2005, said the majority of its sales for last year were in Italy followed by Germany and France.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report