UK: Sportwool Weatherpoof System Launched
Available either as a laminated shell or a garment drop liner, the Sportwool Weatherproof system is the latest extension to the advanced Sportwool branded fabrics developed by the The Woolmark Company.
Commercial Sportwool jersey knit fabrics were first used by Australian teams in the Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur in 1998; and in August 2000, Manchester United commissioned a high performance soccer version of Sportwool.
SDL Atlas, the supplier of textile testing equipment, has been signed up as the exclusive global agent for Tinius Olsen universal testing machines (UTMs)....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020