AUSTRALIA: Sporty Women Prefer Breast Surgery To Sports Bras
Australian women hate sports bras so much that many avoid sport altogether and some even undergo breast reduction surgery instead, a startling new survey has found. Researchers at the University of Wollongong say women are opting for surgery because use of the bras creates strap furrows in the shoulder area which in turn affects sensation in their fingers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores