USA: Springs Declares Quarterly Dividend
Directors of Springs Industries, Inc. (NYSE: SMI) have declared a quarterly dividend of 33 cents per share on Class A common stock, and 30 cents per share on Class B common stock, payable June 30, 2000, to shareholders of record June 16, 2000. The dividend is unchanged from that paid the previous quarter.Springs Industries supplies leading retailers with a complete line of coordinated home fashions designed to simplify home decorating for every consumer. Our major brands are Wamsutta®, Springmaid®, Graber®, Bali®, Nanik®, and Dundee®. Springs also produces baby bedding and apparel products, home sewing fabrics, and bed and bath products for institutional and hospitality customers. The company operates facilities in 13 U.S. states and owns marketing and distribution subsidiaries in Canada and Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective