USA: Springs Declares Quarterly Dividend
Directors of Springs Industries, Inc. (NYSE: SMI) have declared a quarterly dividend of 33 cents per share on Class A common stock, and 30 cents per share on Class B common stock, payable June 30, 2000, to shareholders of record June 16, 2000. The dividend is unchanged from that paid the previous quarter.Springs Industries supplies leading retailers with a complete line of coordinated home fashions designed to simplify home decorating for every consumer. Our major brands are Wamsutta®, Springmaid®, Graber®, Bali®, Nanik®, and Dundee®. Springs also produces baby bedding and apparel products, home sewing fabrics, and bed and bath products for institutional and hospitality customers. The company operates facilities in 13 U.S. states and owns marketing and distribution subsidiaries in Canada and Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack