USA: Springs Declares Quarterly Dividend
Directors of Springs Industries, Inc. (NYSE: SMI) have declared a quarterly dividend of 33 cents per share on Class A common stock, and 30 cents per share on Class B common stock, payable June 30, 2000, to shareholders of record June 16, 2000. The dividend is unchanged from that paid the previous quarter.Springs Industries supplies leading retailers with a complete line of coordinated home fashions designed to simplify home decorating for every consumer. Our major brands are Wamsutta®, Springmaid®, Graber®, Bali®, Nanik®, and Dundee®. Springs also produces baby bedding and apparel products, home sewing fabrics, and bed and bath products for institutional and hospitality customers. The company operates facilities in 13 U.S. states and owns marketing and distribution subsidiaries in Canada and Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar