USA: Springs Declares Quarterly Dividend
Directors of Springs Industries, Inc. (NYSE: SMI) have declared a quarterly dividend of 33 cents per share on Class A common stock, and 30 cents per share on Class B common stock, payable June 30, 2000, to shareholders of record June 16, 2000. The dividend is unchanged from that paid the previous quarter.Springs Industries supplies leading retailers with a complete line of coordinated home fashions designed to simplify home decorating for every consumer. Our major brands are Wamsutta®, Springmaid®, Graber®, Bali®, Nanik®, and Dundee®. Springs also produces baby bedding and apparel products, home sewing fabrics, and bed and bath products for institutional and hospitality customers. The company operates facilities in 13 U.S. states and owns marketing and distribution subsidiaries in Canada and Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack