USA: SR Gent Selects Freeborders' Collaborative Product Management Solution
Freeborders, provider of Collaborative Product Management (CPM) solutions for the global retail industry, has announced an agreement with SR Gent, a European apparel supplier, to implement components of the company's comprehensive CPM platform. SR Gent will implement Freeborders' CPM Design module, the front end of the company's design-to-delivery platform. By utilizing this design and development technology, SR Gent will enhance existing design operations and communication processes, providing increased efficiencies and revenues through a reduction in development time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"