PAKISTAN: Sri Lanka Seeks Textile Tie-Up With Pakistan
Sri Lankan Consul General NR Meemeduma has sought help from Pakistani businessmen to help develop Sri Lanka's textile industry, Asia Pulse reported. "Our country is looking forward to establishing joint ventures with the Pakistani textile industry backed by supply of machinery and raw material," he said at a meeting with Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) vice president Munir Ahmed Khan, who demanded that Pakistan sign a preferential trade agreement with Sri Lanka to help promote bilateral trade between the two countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack