PAKISTAN: Sri Lanka Seeks Textile Tie-Up With Pakistan
Sri Lankan Consul General NR Meemeduma has sought help from Pakistani businessmen to help develop Sri Lanka's textile industry, Asia Pulse reported. "Our country is looking forward to establishing joint ventures with the Pakistani textile industry backed by supply of machinery and raw material," he said at a meeting with Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) vice president Munir Ahmed Khan, who demanded that Pakistan sign a preferential trade agreement with Sri Lanka to help promote bilateral trade between the two countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016