BOTSWANA: Sri Lankan Firm Opens Apparel Plant In Botswana
Star Apparel Botswana, the first Sri Lankan business enterprise to be set up in Botswana, was launched this week. Tourism minister Tebelelo Seretse said she believed other companies from Sri Lanka would follow in the footsteps of Star Apparel given Botswana's sound investment climate. "We welcome bona fide investors from any capital exporting country," she said, noting that Botswana would continue to spare no effort in creating an investor friendly environment by pursuing consistent and suitable macro economic policies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack