BOTSWANA: Sri Lankan Firm Opens Apparel Plant In Botswana
Star Apparel Botswana, the first Sri Lankan business enterprise to be set up in Botswana, was launched this week. Tourism minister Tebelelo Seretse said she believed other companies from Sri Lanka would follow in the footsteps of Star Apparel given Botswana's sound investment climate. "We welcome bona fide investors from any capital exporting country," she said, noting that Botswana would continue to spare no effort in creating an investor friendly environment by pursuing consistent and suitable macro economic policies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016