USA: Stage II Apparel Corp Announces Financial Results
Stage II Apparel Corp, a manufacturer of proprietary and licensed brandname casual apparel, activewear and collection sportswear for men and boys, today announced results for the year and for the three months ended December 31, 2000.
For the year ended December 31, 2000, Stage II reported net sales of $9.9m, a decrease of 6.1 per cent from $10.5m in net sales for 1999. The company also recorded a net loss of $1,2m or $.31 per share in 2000 compared to net income of $76,000 or $.02 per share in 1999.
For the three months ended December 31, 2000, the company posted a net loss of $1,2m or $.29 per share on net sales of $1.8m, compared to net income of $32,000 or $.01 per share on sales of $3.3m in the corresponding period in 1999.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts