USA: Stage II Apparel Corp Announces Financial Results
Stage II Apparel Corp, a manufacturer of proprietary and licensed brandname casual apparel, activewear and collection sportswear for men and boys, today announced results for the year and for the three months ended December 31, 2000. For the year ended December 31, 2000, Stage II reported net sales of $9.9m, a decrease of 6.1 per cent from $10.5m in net sales for 1999. The company also recorded a net loss of $1,2m or $.31 per share in 2000 compared to net income of $76,000 or $.02 per share in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"