USA: Stage Stores Announces Final Court Approval Of DIP Financing
Jack Wiesner, chairman, interim chief executive officer and president, commented: "We are pleased to receive final court approval for the full amount of the DIP Financing. This financing will help ensure that the company has significant liquidity to meet our financial obligations in the ordinary course of business."
Stage Stores Inc brings nationally recognized brand name apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear for the entire family to small towns and communities throughout the United States. The company currently operates more than 600 stores in 33 states, primarily under the Stage, Bealls and Palais Royal names.
Any statements in this release that may be considered forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. These risks and uncertainties are discussed in periodic reports filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission that the company urges investors to consider.
Companies: Stage Stores Inc
US retailer Stage Stores overcame the difficulties posed by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita to post record sales in financial 2005....
Stage Stores has announced the promotions of two of its senior executives....
Family goods retailer Stage Stores said it has applied for listing of its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange, and anticipates its stock will start trading on the exchange on 16 March under th...
Family apparel retailer Stage Stores has acquired privately owned department store chain BC Moore & Sons for approximately US$37.0m in cash....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' August sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack