USA: Stage Stores Files For Bankruptcy
Stage Stores and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Specialty Retailers and Specialty Retailers NV, said it had filed its second reorganisation plan with the US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division on May 21. The companies expect the court will rule on the approval of the Disclosure Statement next week. If approval is received, the companies will commence with the solicitation of votes from creditors for approval of the Second Amended Plan, and hope to conduct a hearing on confirmation of the Second Amended Plan on July 10, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores