USA: Stage Stores Files Reorganisation Plan To Bankruptcy Court
Stage Stores and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Specialty Retailers Inc and Specialty Retailers Inc NV, today announced that they have filed a consolidated Plan of Reorganisation and Disclosure Statement with the US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas. The companies expect the Bankruptcy Court to conduct a hearing on May 21, 2001 for the purpose of making a determination as to the adequacy of the Disclosure Statement. Once approval is received from the Bankruptcy Court, the companies will commence solicitation of votes from creditors for approval of the Plan of Reorganization.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020