USA: Stage Stores Files Reorganisation Plan To Bankruptcy Court
Stage Stores and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Specialty Retailers Inc and Specialty Retailers Inc NV, today announced that they have filed a consolidated Plan of Reorganisation and Disclosure Statement with the US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas. The companies expect the Bankruptcy Court to conduct a hearing on May 21, 2001 for the purpose of making a determination as to the adequacy of the Disclosure Statement. Once approval is received from the Bankruptcy Court, the companies will commence solicitation of votes from creditors for approval of the Plan of Reorganization.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022