USA: Stage Stores Files Reorganisation Plan To Bankruptcy Court
Stage Stores and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Specialty Retailers Inc and Specialty Retailers Inc NV, today announced that they have filed a consolidated Plan of Reorganisation and Disclosure Statement with the US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas. The companies expect the Bankruptcy Court to conduct a hearing on May 21, 2001 for the purpose of making a determination as to the adequacy of the Disclosure Statement. Once approval is received from the Bankruptcy Court, the companies will commence solicitation of votes from creditors for approval of the Plan of Reorganization.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar