USA: Stage Stores Inc. Announces Resignation of Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer
Stage Stores Inc. (NYSE:SGE) announced today that, effective May 1, 2000, James A. Marcum resigned from his position as vice chairman and chief financial officer of the company to pursue other interests. Marcum also resigned from his position as a director of the company effective that same date. Upon Marcum's resignation, his duties and responsibilities were reassigned to others within the company. Stage Stores Inc. brings nationally recognized brand name family apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear for the entire family to small towns and communities throughout the United States. The company operated 646 stores in 33 states at the end of the first quarter, primarily under the Stage, Bealls and Palais Royal trade names. Any statements in this press release that may be considered forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. These risks and uncertainties are discussed in periodic reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission that the Company urges investors to consider.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020