USA: Stage Stores Inc. Announces Resignation of Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer
Stage Stores Inc. (NYSE:SGE) announced today that, effective May 1, 2000, James A. Marcum resigned from his position as vice chairman and chief financial officer of the company to pursue other interests. Marcum also resigned from his position as a director of the company effective that same date. Upon Marcum's resignation, his duties and responsibilities were reassigned to others within the company. Stage Stores Inc. brings nationally recognized brand name family apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear for the entire family to small towns and communities throughout the United States. The company operated 646 stores in 33 states at the end of the first quarter, primarily under the Stage, Bealls and Palais Royal trade names. Any statements in this press release that may be considered forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. These risks and uncertainties are discussed in periodic reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission that the Company urges investors to consider.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth