USA: Stage Stores Inc. Announces Resignation of Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer
Stage Stores Inc. (NYSE:SGE) announced today that, effective May 1, 2000, James A. Marcum resigned from his position as vice chairman and chief financial officer of the company to pursue other interests. Marcum also resigned from his position as a director of the company effective that same date. Upon Marcum's resignation, his duties and responsibilities were reassigned to others within the company. Stage Stores Inc. brings nationally recognized brand name family apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear for the entire family to small towns and communities throughout the United States. The company operated 646 stores in 33 states at the end of the first quarter, primarily under the Stage, Bealls and Palais Royal trade names. Any statements in this press release that may be considered forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. These risks and uncertainties are discussed in periodic reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission that the Company urges investors to consider.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022