USA: Stage Stores Inc. Announces Resignation of Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer
Stage Stores Inc. (NYSE:SGE) announced today that, effective May 1, 2000, James A. Marcum resigned from his position as vice chairman and chief financial officer of the company to pursue other interests. Marcum also resigned from his position as a director of the company effective that same date. Upon Marcum's resignation, his duties and responsibilities were reassigned to others within the company. Stage Stores Inc. brings nationally recognized brand name family apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear for the entire family to small towns and communities throughout the United States. The company operated 646 stores in 33 states at the end of the first quarter, primarily under the Stage, Bealls and Palais Royal trade names. Any statements in this press release that may be considered forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. These risks and uncertainties are discussed in periodic reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission that the Company urges investors to consider.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts