USA: Stage Stores Inc. Announces Resignation of Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer
Stage Stores Inc. (NYSE:SGE) announced today that, effective May 1, 2000, James A. Marcum resigned from his position as vice chairman and chief financial officer of the company to pursue other interests. Marcum also resigned from his position as a director of the company effective that same date. Upon Marcum's resignation, his duties and responsibilities were reassigned to others within the company. Stage Stores Inc. brings nationally recognized brand name family apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear for the entire family to small towns and communities throughout the United States. The company operated 646 stores in 33 states at the end of the first quarter, primarily under the Stage, Bealls and Palais Royal trade names. Any statements in this press release that may be considered forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. These risks and uncertainties are discussed in periodic reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission that the Company urges investors to consider.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing