US: Standard General holds talks with American Apparel
American Apparel's largest investor, Standard General, says it is in talks with the company over its finances, the composition of the board and strategy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"