CHINA: Standard Seeks Partners For Chinese Growth
US-based fabric company Standard Textile is looking for Chinese associates to help it expand into China.
The company has already finished construction of its plant in Linyi, Shandong Province - the first 'vertically integrated' American textile plant that makes finished items. The factory is presently producing exports only, but Standard hopes that partnering with Chinese companies will allow it to sell to clients in China.
Standard Textile currently operates 21 factories in 12 countries and produces healthcare, hospitality, and institutional textiles, apparel and other products.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar