US: Starmount unveils Connect in-store platform
Software provider Starmount has launched Starmount Connect, a shopper engagement software platform that promises to increase sales and provide a more personalised in-store shopping experience.
The platform, which is accessible on a wide variety of platforms including mobile, POS, kiosks and digital signage, unifies online data from multiple sources into a single stream.
Connect also integrates with Starmount’s mobile selling assistant, Engage.
“Stores have the staff to assist shoppers, but many associates know less about the products they’re selling than the customers they are supposed to be serving,” said Jerry Rightmer, Starmount president and CEO.
The platform enables staff and customers to access product-related information from external sources and a retailer’s own systems, checking pricing, availability, product reviews and purchase history.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar